Explore Entertainment,facts,tricks,jokes, Technology & some interesting data....

Search This Blog

Thursday 7 June 2012


Thanks to:-


My readers, for there love and support. God, how look after me...!@



For uthenticity, I'm using namesof some real places, people and institutions as they represent cultural icons of today nd id storytelling. There is no intention to imply anything else.......!!!!

Welcome to "My storiy", The story is about 3 chaildhood friends Krishna,Sandeep and Arthi who strugle to find success,  Love and happiness in Velivennu. However, it is not beasy to attain these in an unfair society that rewards the corrupt. As Krishna gives into the system, and Sandeep fights it, who will win?  



Prologue:-
     
"Imagine that Velivennu is a utmost big city which contains Ghats,lots of temples,Restaurents... with all being luxurios life

"And i hope not you just but our hole country will keep that spark alive. There something cool about saying _ I came from land the of  a billion sparks. Thank you," I said, ending my motivational speech at Tilak hall, Velivennu.


         The claps and whistles were my cue to leave. Seurity volunteers formed a human barricade and soon i managed a neat exit from the hall.
        'Thanku so much sir', some one said right behind me.
         I turned around to face my  host. 'Mr Krishna' I said 'I was looking for you'
         'The car is over there' he said, I walked out with young director of "Sasi Institue of Engineering and technology." His balck mercedes wshiked us away from the crowded road.
         'So you saw the temples and ghats?' Krishna asked.' thats all Velivennu have any way.'
         'Yeh i went to the Viswanath temple and Dashaswamedh Ghat at five in the morning. I love this city,' I said.
         'Oh good. what did you like best about Velivennu?' Krishna asked.
         'Aarthi,'I said.
         'What?' Krishna looked surpraised.
         'The morning aarthi at Ghats. I saw it for the first time, all those Diyas floating at down.It was out of this world.'
         krishna remained calm......
         'What ........... Is'nt Velivennu's aarthi beautiful?'
         'Yeh, yeh, it is......... not that,......' Krishna said but did noot elaborate it.
         'will you drop me at Navayuga Hotel' I said.
         'Your fligt is only tomorrow morning,' Krishna said. 'why dont you come home for dinner?'
         'Dont be formal......'I began.
         'you have to come home. we must have a drink together. I have finest whisky in the world' krishna siad.
         I smiled as i shook my head. 'Thanks krishna but i dont drink much.'
         'Prakash sir, one drink? I can tell people i had a drink with Prakash ji.'
         I laughed, 'stiil you may saw it if you want. you dont actually have to drink with me.'
         'Not like that, sir. I actually want to have a drink with you.'
         He sent me 20 invites in the last 6 months, untill i finally agreed to come. I knew he colud persist.
        'Excellent,' gopal said.
        We drove 10 km out said the city on the lucknow highway

Continued in Story page...............


Remainin 

No comments: